Photo Show from the Old Days

Photo Show from the Old Days
90's

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle

Rolling on a Historical Drumcircle
Pic by Karl Wenn

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Read this.................


Well Yea, Hows it going there bud?? Its been a crazy and busy couple of weeks, but now its almost back to normal. Almost! It can't be just regular and boring,I just wouldn't want it that way. The last few weeks have been filled with heck tic work loads and lots of Helicopters. A crew that has been working with us here are from Alaska. All Indians except two women and the pilot. They have some really cool stories and we've been all ears. I want to go to Alaska someday.
Drumming has been good too! Lots of grooves filling the dry hot air around here on Sunday Nites. And news too. Roger Jennings died. All of us old timers in the drumming know him real well for sure, though not necessarily all good thoughts. He had colon cancer and decided not to get treated for it. He died over in Bishop where he has been living. He claimed to have powers and tried real hard to influence our good things with those bad things. I think he put a spell on me one time. I got a rose thorn embedded in my finger deeply and it really put a crimp in my drumming style! I finally got it removed and got over it but man, it was a real bummer. Anyways, we don't want to think bad about anyone who has died and we all hope for peace and a new beginning ...........
Its been hot still. I know fall is coming, my favorite time and this year Halloween is on a Friday so wow! Well, I hope that your smiling that smile and living the life that's bringing good and Love to you!
Thanks for the personal comments sent! We're all missing and thinking about you over there in the far east Jill. I hope your happy and reading about us. Send some pics and I'll post them here. We're always interested in what our drum circle folks are up to in other lands. So, Much Love to you ALL.............

No comments: